Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Year end/begin

2010 was a great year for me, It had it's ups and downs but looking back it was great. Part of the downs were the last 3 weeks of the year, saying those were hectic is an understatement. It started with a business trip to Buenos Aires (sorry, no pictures, 3 day with a very tight schedule) it is always great to go back there, but it threw me out of balance and up to this date I'm still struggling to try to catch up, since then I had to close the fiscal year, try to finish 2011 budget and our parents are here visiting us.

But I also have had some time to take some photos, and here are a few:

Some Ballet


Some Nature

Something from the market (I like me some square lettuces)

South of Chile:

South of Argentina

and finally Bariloche

It was a good and looooong road trip.

Have a happy 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Que linda la foto de Paulina, caigo en cuenta de que nunca la he visto bailar.
    Las otras fotos también están súper, parecen de revista o de NatGeo. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete