Monday, July 4, 2011

Sound

Photography is really interesting to me, I love the many possibilities it has to offer, but for this particular photo I must say that sound is really missing. A few months back (when it was still summer), I began to hear a very strange music, it sounded like something you would find in a carnival, and after a few days trying to figure out what was the source of the music I found this marvelous seller whit a cart full of small toys.

Since then I've found a few other sellers and they are just very nice, but the music is like a mermaid's song.


Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. ¿Marvelous seller? ¿un vendedor ambulante con música a todo taco? Creo que el invierno te congeló el cerebro. No eras vos el que no soportaba el carrito de Dunking Donuts parqueado afuera de Colseguros. En 15 días te llevo al centro de Medellín para que le tomés fotos a todos los marvelous sellers que no dejan caminar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. primero no es una música con mensaje hiperliminal como el de DD (que carajos dice esa canción?) y no es a todo taco, es a un volumen decente y una canción de pura feria... es lo máximo, lo único que me hizo falta fue que saltara un muñeco asesino del carrito!

    ReplyDelete