Sunday, April 10, 2011

Moon

A couple years back I decided to give up on the moon, I mean, I love it, but honestly I don't have the telescope to take pictures of it. When in march I began to hear about the "Super Moon" I decided to give it a try (I know, I'm like three weeks late to this, but I still had to post it).

First on the 16th of February, just because it looked amazing


On the 18th of March (the day before the Super Moon)

and then again on the 19th.
 and again latter that night

I have no idea why the first one got so yellow, but I like it.

(click on the pictures to get them full size)

Have a nice week.

2 comments:

  1. Me gustaron mucho, quedaron hermosas. Estaba muy despejada la noche.

    ReplyDelete
  2. para esa fecha teníamos cielos perfectos, ya empezaron a aparecer los días nublados, con decir que hoy salió el sol como a las 10am.

    ReplyDelete