Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring break (or should I call it Fall break?)

During this week Felipe was in town visiting us, it was great to have a good friend around, and it was also a great excuse to re-visit some places and even to go to a few new places. One of those was the"Museo de la Memoria y los Derechos Humanos" but since they don´t allow you to take pictures inside I can only tell you that is a place worthy of your time if you ever get to be in Santiago.

The Ralli Museom on the other hand allows you to take pictures, and since I was here for a second time I was prepared to get this:





Sorry if this is not the best photos I've posted here, but light was not that good, but I hope you get to enjoy, and even be temped, to pass by Santiago to get to see some Dali sculptures (among other great things this city has to offer)

See ya.

3 comments:

  1. El museo de la memoria es impresionante. Creo que es una de las cosas que nunca olvidaré de esta visita a Santiago. Me impactó mucho. PD: Las luz de las fotos es perfecta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pipe, me alegra mucho que te gustara el museo de la memoria, tenía algo de susto con esa visita porque es algo duro y no es para todo el público.

    Y no, la luz es una porquería y por me tocó descartar muchas fotos, pero igual se ven las esculturas que es lo más importante.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, sí... ahora si vamos a ir a Chile.

    ReplyDelete