Sunday, June 6, 2010

Centro Artesanal los Dominicos

I have tow pictures I want to share with you. Today we had a nice warm day so we went to "Centro Artesanal los Dominicos".

There is a craft market with a lot of jewelry, some wood work, and a lot of birds sold as pets. They had some really beatifull birds, and I took some pictures, but there is something about caged animals that just ruins the picutre.

I specially liked this picture where you can see the entrance of the market with the Andes behind, you can see that there is a lot less snow than in last week's post, this is due to the warm week we had and the lack of rain, still the mountains look beautiful
.
The other picture I wanted to share with you is this one of this cat that was sleeping on the sun. I really like cats, and this one is really peaceful.

Have a nice week.

2 comments:

  1. Nice cat pic. Love the colors. Love the lazy lazy cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After the cat finally waked up we saw that the poor animal had only one eye, still a very pretty cat, and you can tell it was well feed.

    Here you see a lot of street animals, specially dogs, but you can tell that people feed them and we even have seen some street dogs wearing clothes, so they can endure the winter.

    I'ts nice to see that people treats animals with respect.

    ReplyDelete